1st Choice Cabin Rentals Hocking Hills Ohio
(740) 856-7848 or (610) 858-1756
Owned BY 1ST CHOICE PROPERTY MANAGEMENT, LLC & Operated by 1st choice cabin rentals, llc
SPA POLICY AND RULES
- USE OF USE OF HOT TUB IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. WE WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ACCIDENTS OR INJURY TO GUESTS USING THE SPA.
- Please use the Hot Cover Lifts with each Hot Tub (where provided) or remove cover and set to side of please do not lay on the ground
- DO NOT adjust temperature. It is set an appropriate temperature range.The tub may malfunction if lowered and it is not set to raise the temperature. (We Keep the Hot Tubs set at or below 100F to prevent the Hot Tub from Overheating)
- Please DO NOT TURN jet knobs as you may end up breaking them resulting in a fee charged to credit card on file. You may adjust pump jets and light button as desired.
- NO Glassware, Bottles, Food or Candles or Smoking in the Hot Tub or around the Spa.
- Please do not use any items such as toys, washcloths in the hot tub. They can get sucked into the filter and ruin the pump.
- DO NOT, under any circumstances, remove filter from filter compartment
- DO NOT add chemicals, soaps, bubble bath or fragrances to the Spa. You will be charged additional $100 if excessive soap or fragrance is detected.
- It is best for the spa not to wear regular clothing. Swimsuits are required, please rinse bathing suits prior to getting into the spa. Please be sure your skin is free of perfumes, body oils and lotions. Taking a shower is recommended prior to using the Hot Tub.
- DO NOT use any electrical appliances near the spa.
- This is a SPA, NOT A POOL. Overuse will affect water quality. DO NOT LOWER THE TEMPERATURE.
- The Hot Tubs should not be overloaded with Guests. The Hot Tubs will seat 4-5 comfortably. Overloading will cause the water to spill out and the pumps will not function properly.
- Children should not be left unsupervised in the Hot Tubs. No lifeguard on duty at any time.
- DO NOT STAND OR SIT ON HOT TUB COVER. Replacement of cover is $400 and will be charged to credit card on file.
- If excessive cleaning is required there will be a charge of $100.
- HOT TUBS ARE NOT TO BE USED THE AS TOILET. WATER WILL TURN BLUE! WE PROVIDE BATHROOMS AT ALL OF CABINS.
- REPLACE COVER WHEN NOT IN USE.
- No children under the age of 12 allowed in the spa.
- Take care in entering and exiting the spa. Ice forms quickly on deck.
- Those who are pregnant, have heart problems or poor physical health should not use the spa. Alcohol use increases the intensity of spa use. Please monitor your own health condition before deciding to use the spa.
- It is recommended that healthy adults not exceed 20 minutes in the spa.
- Please inform us if you notice anything wrong with spa or the water level is below the jets.
DO NOT SIT OR STAND ON HOT TUB COVERS. If hot tub cover is broken Card on file will be charge $400